It is well known that the demand for Business English teachers has greatly increased in the past few years due to globalization and economical changes in the business world. After having a TEFL, TESOL, or TESL Certificate of at least 100 hours (from ITTO or any other reputable TEFL provider), you can further your studies by taking our Teaching Business English Course: Self-Guided (with no tutor support), which allows you to go at a faster pace. This can be important if you have had previous background in both English teaching and business. If you are a self-starter, have the self-discipline to do your work on your own, and you believe that you can accomplish each task by yourself, then taking the course without Tutor Support is for you!
In this Self-Guided 25 Hour Specialty Certificate Program you will learn in 8 units the following skills in a systematic and interactive manner:
1. Gather, interpret, and use information to fulfill your students’ work-related needs.
2. Customize courses by selecting and designing authentic materials in the field of business.
3. Find the most appropriate ways to assess students.
4. Make effective use of technology to support your courses.
5. Be able to work with groups as well as in one-on-one situations.
6. Find ways to keep yourself actualized in your teaching career.
See the course content!
Included in your Course Fee of $60 USD (Regular Price: $95 USD):
- 8 units of course material
- Encouraging of independent learning strategies
- Downloadable material for future reference
- Six months maximum to finish the course (at own time and pace)
- Internationally Recognized 25-hour Online Certificate
- Live chat administrative assistance
- Access to open forums for future discussions with peers and Tutors
- Access to Grads’ Corner upon completion
Compare with the Tutor-Guided 50-Hour Course!