Why is our 140 Hour online certification the best?
Best value for your tuition investment:
For your course fee, you will receive teacher training, certification, and our lifelong job guidance program. ITTO gives you the skills to teach and the resources to find a job abroad. Round coverage in one stop, obtaining qualification for additional Specialty Certificate Courses such as: Teaching Business English Courses, TESOL Technology Course, or the Onsite Teaching Practices.
Lifelong Job Guidance Program:
From the day you apply, we will provide details for any of your preferred teaching locations. If your interest is only to travel and teach abroad, we sincerely encourage you to search “Paid job placement” agencies. These agencies charge you a fee just for job placement, which can be for a volunteer or sometimes paid job.
Different from other schools which only provide details of agencies or websites where you may seek employment, we conduct an empowering job guidance program through which you will acquire the skills of job searching, cover letter and resume writing. Upon successful academic completion of the program, you will even be provided employment contacts worldwide.
It is also recommended that before you start the course, you consider the areas of the world where you would like to teach. That way we can assist in supplying information on working conditions, salary expectations, and upon completion, employment contacts worldwide. Let our teacher training passport to the world! Compare ITTO and other schools.
Nowadays Administrators and School Directors are more strict about who they hire than they once were. In the past any native English speaker could simply ask for a job and be given one. This Certification shows employers that you have been trained and are acquainted with the skills and methods of teaching English. It therefore makes you a much more attractive job candidate compared to unqualified applicants. Watch video testimonials.
Holding an Internationally Recognized Certification will definitely become an added value to your C.V. over non-certified teachers, as a certification is becoming the standard requirement when applying for a job. Also, you will receive the benefit of our permanent job guidance program.
We have established a very reasonable course fee. One of many reasons is that we do not “Give you” as “Gifts” (In other words: make you purchase) unnecessary course books, materials, or CD roms from external publishers, as many other providers do. All course materials are downloadable.
Included in your course fee:
- Internationally Recognized Certificate issued by a reputable well known organization – ITTO
- 140 hours of course material
- Personal Tutor Support and Feedback
- Interactive TEFL videos for better understanding of lesson planning
- 1 year maximum to complete the course at your own time and pace
- Live chat administrative assistance
- Lifelong job guidance and employment contacts worldwide
- “Job Search and Interview Techniques for Today’s Marketplace” e-Book
- A discussion forum where you can exchange ideas with other members of the course and learn from each other.
- Practical exercises to apply what you have learned and immediate feedback from your tutor.
- General knowledge of theory and strategies to become a professional English teacher.
- Ideas and suggestions on teaching based on the experience of experts.
- An insight of your own teaching styles and methodological preferences.
- Live chat administrative assistance
- Free mailing of hard copy of certificate and letter of recommendation
- Qualification for furthering studies with Optional Teaching Practices, TESOL Technology Course, or Teaching Business English (TBE) Courses.
- Grammar Module – Many other providers do not include a grammar module or will charge for this separately.
Applying for your course:
If you want to enroll but money is stretched, you can make 2 small payments of the current course fee, and send the 2nd payment exactly 30 days later!
What’s more? 2 or more people applying together get an additional 5% discount from any course! Just mention your partner’s name under special request in your application.